- We strive to provide complete care for our patients. Learn more about all the services we provide.
You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience.
In order to help keep our clinic green, we have adopted a paperless charting and appointment system. Our friendly receptionists will be happy to schedule a vet appointment for your companion at any time and will attempt to accommodate all requests to the best of their ability. We offer four types of appointments;
1. Scheduled at a set time with one of our caring doctors
2. Work In: An appointment time may not be readily available, but we will try and work your pet in to be seen with one of our doctors between previously scheduled appointments. Our staff will keep you informed on the wait times associated with these visits. This appointment type is reserved for non-routine exams.
3. Drop Off: If your daily schedule is full and your pet is ill, injured, or just needs routine services, you have the option to drop them off and allow them to stay with our loving staff for the day. There is no additional fee associated with the day stay! This option is great for the busy parents and professionals out there! Our experienced veterinarians will evaluate your pet, obtain a diagnostic and treatment plan, and call to go over an estimate with you prior to pursuing additional treatment.
4. Emergency: Your pet will be immediately triaged upon arrival to determine the best course of action (see below).
What can we help you find?
|Monday||7:30 - 5:30|
|Tuesday||7:30 - 5:30|
|Wednesday||7:30 - 5:30|
|Thursday||7:30 - 5:30|
|Friday||7:30 - 12:00||2:00 - 5:30|
|Saturday||8:00 - 12:00|
|7:30 - 5:30||7:30 - 5:30||7:30 - 5:30||7:30 - 5:30||7:30 - 12:00||8:00 - 12:00||Closed|
|2:00 - 5:30|
I have used Dr Johnson ever since she opened this office and my pets love her to death. She is very caring and does not rush you and always answers your questions in layman's terms. She loves her work along with her associates.