- We strive to provide complete care for our patients. Learn more about all the services we provide.
You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience.
1. Payment is expected when services are rendered. In order to focus on our patients' needs, customer service, and minimizing costs, we do not bill.
2. We accept Visa, Mastercard, checks and cash.
3. All hospitalized pets or those requiring emergency surgical procedures will require a deposit prior to their stay. The amount will be equal to the low end of the estimate that you are given at time of admission.
4. When an unexpected illness or injury strikes a pet, unexpected expense strikes as well. Compassionate Care Veterinary Hospital of Charlotte understands this, and we are able to make some special arrangements through the CareCredit program. It takes just 5 minutes to complete an application, and it will allow you to break down your payment into 6 monthly installments. You can either apply at our hospital, where we'll call in your application over the phone for immediate approval, or apply yourself online at: www.CareCredit.com.
Highlights of the CareCredit program:
Insurance For Your Pets
Another popular option for your family and pet is insurance coverage. It is best to obtain the right pet insurance for your family prior to the development of any problems. Many policies offer a broad range of coverage types. Read through each plan carefully, and determine what would be the best coverage for your companion. To learn more, please visit the following pet insurance websites:
What can we help you find?
|Monday||7:30 - 5:30|
|Tuesday||7:30 - 5:30|
|Wednesday||7:30 - 5:30|
|Thursday||7:30 - 5:30|
|Friday||7:30 - 12:00||2:00 - 5:30|
|Saturday||8:00 - 12:00|
|7:30 - 5:30||7:30 - 5:30||7:30 - 5:30||7:30 - 5:30||7:30 - 12:00||8:00 - 12:00||Closed|
|2:00 - 5:30|
I have used Dr Johnson ever since she opened this office and my pets love her to death. She is very caring and does not rush you and always answers your questions in layman's terms. She loves her work along with her associates.